Forum
Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

JSF

Last post 10-11-1999, 1:12 AM by anonymous2. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-09-1999, 2:31 PM 883

JSF

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hi Run,

Is it true that the Danish AF is seriously involved in the development of the JSF program? I've just read from a reliable source that the Danish AF will have purchased a large batch of the JSF aircraft to eventually replace all the F-16's. Is this true?

Regards

Rapier
  •  10-09-1999, 5:29 PM 885 in reply to 883

Re:JSF

*** Posted by run ***
    Yes, we are going to replace the f16 with the JSF.

run

[Hi Run,

Is it true that the Danish AF is seriously involved in the development of the JSF program? I've just read from a reliable source that the Danish AF will have purchased a large batch of the JSF aircraft to eventually replace all the F-16's. Is this true?

Regards

Rapier]
  •  10-09-1999, 8:28 PM 886 in reply to 885

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hi Run,

You know when the DAF replaces them they will be a formidable force. The JSF is an excellent peice of kit at an attractive price. Shame to see the F-16 being phased out somewhat slowly we hope!

Kind Regards

Rapier
  •  10-10-1999, 12:04 AM 887 in reply to 886

*** Posted by run ***
    They are first going to be replaced in 2010-2015

run
    [Hi Run,

You know when the DAF replaces them they will be a formidable force. The JSF is an excellent peice of kit at an attractive price. Shame to see the F-16 being phased out somewhat slowly we hope!

Kind Regards

Rapier]
  •  10-11-1999, 1:12 AM 888 in reply to 887

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hi Run,

That's good but I hope there is still alot of life in those F-16's. What are your personal opinions of the JSF?

I think it will be a good plane in all area's. Do you know if Denmark hopes to replace all aircraft by 2010?

Thanks

Rapier
View as RSS news feed in XML